About this Rental
152 E Gill Ave, Unit 3, Jackson, WY 83001
Tsaangu beaichehku (Shoshoni for Good morning!). Whether it's your first visit to Jackson or your 100th, you cannot help but gaze in wonderment as the sun graces the tips of the majestic Teton Mountains in the morning. Long before European and American visitors discovered the Jackson Hole area, the Shoshoni, Crow, Blackfeet, Bannock, and Gros Ventre Native American tribes spent the summer months hunting in the valley and surrounding area. It would not take long for others to uncover the natural beauty that still greets visitors arriving today. Discover (or rediscover) the splendor of the Wild West in Jackson all while being centrally located in our magnificent 2-story town home located 1 block from historic Jackson Town Square! We've spared no expense; our home offers multiple upgrades and professionally designed furnishings to give our guests a vacation above and beyond the standard condo vacation rental, thoughtfully appointed to be both comfortable and memorable. Our townhome has 2 beautiful bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, perfect for up to 6 guests! The upstairs master bedroom features a king bed. The master bath features a large shower/soaking bathtub combo and a beautiful vanity. A second bedroom upstairs has a full bed and trundle and our upstairs loft/office offers a full futon. The upstairs guest bathroom boasts a fantastic steamer shower, perfect for sore muscles after hiking or skiing! The living room and master bedroom are equipped with a flat screen TV. The kitchen is open to the living and dining room making a perfect gathering place for all to enjoy. The dining/living room also opens to an amazing balcony where you can look toward the Elk Refuge and watch nightly stagecoach rides pass. Rest assured there are no outlaws allowed on the stagecoach! When you are ready to venture beyond our town home, you will have the town of Jackson at your fingertips. You can easily walk to Town Square, which hosts Farmer markets, Art Walks, and the traditional Jackson Hole Shootout, a Wyoming tradition since 1957. The fun begins at 6:15 pm every summer evening, except Sundays - there’s no shootin’ on Sundays! Stroll to fantastic restaurants, shopping, and art galleries, have dinner at one of the Playhouses, or take in the Summer Concert Series at the Snow King Amphitheater and after party at the Pink Garter theater! Just blocks away from it all and limitless recreational opportunities right out your door! We have thoughtfully appointed our town home to create a comfortable and enjoyable Jackson vacation year round. We look forward to having you as our guests! Town of Jackson Short-Term Rental License #6705.
Property Details1,466 square foot, 2 story Condo
- 2018-07-06T15:07:47+00:00 - We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Apex Town Square Condo and hope you come back soon!
- 2018-03-25T14:02:11+00:00 - Thank you for enjoying Town Square Condo and for your great comments about our guest service. We take great pride in our properties and making sure you enjoy your stay. Please come back soon!
- 2018-05-12T16:47:54+00:00 - Thank you for your wonderful review of Town Square Condo, but most of all thank you for enjoying your stay with Apex. Please come back soon!
- 2018-04-22T13:51:53+00:00 - So happy to hear you had a great time at Town Square Condo! It's a great base camp for all Jackson Hole excursions. Please come back soon!
- 2018-02-18T13:51:51+00:00 - Thank you so much for your terrific review! We are so happy you chose Apex Town Square Condo for your Jackson Hole vacation and hope you return soon!
- 2017-10-05T10:50:14+00:00 - Thank you for your comments and happy to hear you had a good time! Specifically thank you for the mention of the couches, this is the first comment we have had and will speak to the owner to see if updates are required. The public parking lot across the street is primarily for visitor convenience and is not an RV lot or recylcing center and helps reduce auto traffic where this property is located near all the Town Square action! Let's get you into a remote setting on your next visit and reach out to us for a great deal!
|Season Name||Start Date||End Date||Rent||Min. Nights|
|Summer Regular Season||6/16/2018||8/24/2018||$580.00/night||3|
|Fall Regular (Late Aug/Sept)||8/25/2018||9/29/2018||$464.00/night||3|
|Late Fall Season||9/30/2018||12/20/2018||$378.00/night||3|
|Winter Early Season||1/18/2019||2/13/2019||$368.00/night||3|
|Winter Mid Season||2/20/2019||3/20/2019||$368.00/night||3|
|Hill Climb + Zac Brown||3/21/2019||3/25/2019||$571.83/night||3|
|Winter Late Season||3/26/2019||4/7/2019||$368.00/night||3|
|Late Spring Season||4/8/2019||6/15/2019||$378.00/night||3|
|Summer Regular Season||6/16/2019||8/24/2019||$580.00/night||3|
Rates above do not include tax or cleaning. Pricing subject to change until booking is confirmed.